Smoking is one of the worst and most harmful habits that people can have. Smoking can have a harmful effect on every organ in the human body, especially bad for your lungs. The most common diseases include asthma, bronchitis and various kinds of cough.
If you are a smoker and still can’t stop smoking here’s a great opportunity to learn how to detoxify your lungs easily, in just 3 days.
How To Clean Your Lungs Easily In Just 3 Days:
- Two days before the process of detoxification, it is necessary to eliminate all dairy products from use. The body needs to get rid of toxins from the dairy products before the purification of the lungs.
- Before the first day of the regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before going to bed. It will release the toxins from the intestines. The lungs must not be overloaded with difficult work of any other part of the body during the purification.
- Drain two lemons in 300ml of water before breakfast.
- Drink 300ml of grapefruit juice. If you do not like the taste, you can replace it with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that improve the breathing system.
- Drink 300ml of pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. Carrot juice helps you alkalize the blood during the three days of purification.
- You have to drink 400ml of juice rich in potassium during lunch. Potassium acts as a tonic for cleaning. Before going to bed make 400ml of cranberry juice. It will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infections.
- Take care of your body and do exercises.
- A warm bath of 20 minutes each day will allow the body through sweating to lose more toxins.
- Put 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus in a bowl of boiling water. Stand over the dish and place a clean towel over your head. Inhale the steam until it cools.
The second way to clean lungs is homemade natural drink, especially beneficial for people who smoke more than 5 years.
Homemade Natural Lung-Cleansing Drink:
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 small piece of ginger root
- 1 liter of water
- 400 g garlic, peeled and cut in quarters
- 400 g of sugar, white or brown
First, you need to add the water in a medium size bowl and heat it. Then, you need to add the sugar. When the water starts to boil, you need to add the other ingredients as well. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove it from the heat and allow it to cool at room temperature. Keep the mixture in refrigerator.
How to use it:
You need to take 2 tbs. of this natural lung-cleansing drink in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 tbs. in the evening, after your last meal