To make sure that you and your family valuables stay safe, we gathered a list of other places to hide some things. These 15 secretive tips might just save you a penny. Take a look at some of these genius ideas.
1. Rows of binders filled with pages of boring sentences are a great place to hide things from your kids.
2. Here’s a shocking idea for hiding your goodies.
3. Having a hidden cubby behind a wall-mounted TV not only gives you better wire management, but also provides a secret storage area too.
4. This is about as clever as it gets. Just make sure you don’t trim your fingernails too close.
5. That space under the cabinet is a perfect place for a little extra hidden storage.
6. Or instead of hiding items behind a picture frame, hide your stuff INSIDE one!
Via Divaani Blogit
7. Probably the sneakiest hiding spot of them all is located on every door in your home. Learn how to make one here.
8. This ring lets you store your valuables within your valuables.
9. Seriously. Who would ever suspect?
Via Love Fun Friends
10. Here’s a classic hinged picture frame you can hide your jewelry behind. Learn how to make it here.
Via Design Sponge
11. Tired of that random brother-in-law who comes over and eats everything in the fridge? This dresser refrigerator might help.
“Would you like some mustard with those underpants?”
12. The handles give it away, but this storage space is still a sweet idea for a floor bathtub.
13. Make your cold-hard cash even colder with this A/C vent safe. Purchase one here.
Via Hidden Safes
14. Stash money into counterfeit containers that are empty but look like they’re filled with something.
15. Here’s a great way to hide you valuables at the beach or swimming pool.